Catwalk Final Ideas

Here is my face chart for my final idea and the trials that I have done to make sure that my idea works, I hope you like it!
 














 
Below are the earrings I have chosen for my model to wear for the Catwalk look.
 
 
Here is the clothes that my model will be wearing.
 
 
The necklace is made for a tribalistic style necklace and then I added on some rustic bangles. Below is an image of a necklace that is similar to the one I will be using as a headdress for my model. Unfortunately I don't have an image of the actual necklace I will be using as being the good friend that I am, I lent it out to someone! But you get the ides anyways.
 
 
This is an image of the model I will be using for my Catwalk look, I wanted my model to have clear skin aswell as a strong brow line.
 
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment